Friday, April 1, 2011

ANXIOUS

Scott and I went to Nashville yesterday to meet with the doctor to figure out what our plan is for starting ivf. Needless to say it was a very interesting conversation, he explained to us the percentage rate for success at the clinic (54.7%). As of right now we go back on April 27th to have my thyroid checked to make sure the medicine he put me on is working and the Scott has to have a test done the same day. IF (hoping & praying) my thyroid levels are lower we will then take a 3 hour ivf class, that will teach everything we will need to know with the medicine and procedures we will go through. Then we order our medicine and the journey begins. I am more anxious now then I think I have been the entire year or so. I pray everyday that this will be Scott and my chance to bring our own miracle home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment