Saturday, January 29, 2011

The Journey is about to begin

I truely believe 2011 will be a very good year for my husband and I. We have now made our plan on invitro and I am more excited now then ever. As of right now we plan on starting the process in March. I am extremely excited and scared all at the same time. I am excited for our future and the possibility of having our own bundle of joy but in that same thought I am scared that my heart will be let down. All I am going to do is have faith and pray about it, I know down deep that if it is meant to be for me to be a mother it will happen. I will try to keep my blog updated more once the process begins to let everyone know how it is going. Hopefully our first Dr appt to discuss a time line and for meds will be mid to the end of Feb. So once we know that date I will post again.

No comments:

Post a Comment