Saturday, March 27, 2010

IUI

We went to the Dr on Thursday March 25Th for a consultation with the Dr .so we could decide the next step. We have decided to go ahead and do our first IUI. An IUI is where I will take shots to help my follicles to mature and then take a shot to ovulate and then the Dr will directly place the sperm into my uterus with a catheter. We have to go to Nashville on Tuesday afternoon to take a class that will explain the medicine I will be taking and also explain step by step what will happen. I am very excited to finally be trying something new. The Dr seemed to feel confident that this will work for us, but he also said most of the time people have to do 3 cycles of an IUI..but I am praying that the first month we do it that it will do the trick! I am nervous, anxious and scared all in one. I am anxious to start this process and to see how it works but I am also nervous and scared that it will be another disappointment next month BUT I keep reminding myself to stay positive and pray!

No comments:

Post a Comment